The FATHOM Steerable Guidewires combine a nitinol hypotube distal segment with advanced microfabrication technology, creating a design that revolutionizes access of the most tortuous peripheral vasculature.
Now available in NEW lengths and Angled Tip for Fathom-16.
Fathom® Steerable Guidewires
The FATHOM Steerable Guidewire combines a nitinol hypotube distal segment with advanced proprietary microfabrication technology, resulting in a Guidewire design that revolutionizes the ability to access the most tortuous peripheral vasculature beds. FATHOM is now available in both 0.016" and 0.014" diameters, in a variety of lengths from 140cm to the new 300cm FATHOM-14 Guidewire.
Taking Fathom to NEW Angled Tip and Radial Lengths
- FATHOM-16 is available in 140, 180 cm and now in NEW lengths 200 and 215 cm with both 10 and 20 cm distal tips
- Both 0.016” (0.41 mm) and 0.014” (0.36 mm) are available in a pre-shaped tip designed to help access the most difficult anatomy
Turn-for-Turn Torque Control
- Diamond-cut nitinol hypotube is designed to transmit turn-for-turn torque control to enhance responsiveness and maneuverability
- Lubricious coating on the distal segment and PTFE coating on the stainless steel segment intended to facilitate guidewire placement and catheter tracking
Enhanced Visualization, Tip Shapeability and Flexibility
- Platinum-tungsten shapeable distal tip is engineered to achieve accurate placement while maintaining tip shape memory
- Variable stiffness along the length of the wire balances flexibility without compromising rail support