3Fr/1.0 mm Ureteroscopic Biopsy Forceps
A large jaw capacity for tissue collection
The jaw’s 3 Fr (1mm) outer diameter passes through the working channel of most flexible ureteroscopes
Similar to other commonly used devices, you can easily backload the Piranha Biopsy Forceps into our LithoVue™ Flexible Ureteroscope’s working channel.
A single-use deflectable cup biopsy device designed to offer a robust and reliable way to collect tissue specimens from the ureters and kidneys.
- The jaw allows to quickly collect tissue specimen for histological examinations and diagnosis
- Working length of 115 cm enables access to the kidney and ureter
- Scissor-type handle allows to smoothly open and close the forceps
- The jaw’s 3 Fr (1 mm) outer diameter designed to pass through the working channel of most flexible ureteroscopes, even in tortuous anatomies.
- This deflectable cup biopsy device can be back-loaded through a flexible ureteroscope with no device assembly required
|Working Length (cm)
|Piranha Ureteroscopic Biopsy Forceps