Airway Retrieval Basket
Flattened distal surface designed to reduce tissue-to-tip interface for smooth manipulation
Low-profile basket configuration facilitates proximity to foreign body, enhancing retrieval
Nitinol wire construction designed to offer a kink-resistant, flexible wire for scope deflection
Engineered for foreign body retrieval, even in the upper lobes
The Zero Tip Airway Retrieval Basket is indicated to be used to endoscopically remove foreign bodies in the airway.
Designed for access to the upper lobes where rigid bronchoscopy may be insufficient.
- Low-Profile Tip Design
- Flattened distal surface of the basket designed to reduce tissue-to-tip interface for smooth manipulation
- Knotted basket tip designed to help prevent wire movement for more reliable foreign body capture
- Low-profile basket wire configuration facilitates proximity to foreign body, enhancing retrieval
- Advanced Construction
- Nitinol wire construction designed to offer a kink-resistant, flexible wire for scope deflection
- Low-friction sheath designed for smooth scope passage
- Multi-layer sheath is designed to enhance pushability, while maintaining flexibility for enhanced scope deflection
|GTIN||Order Number||Product Description||O.D. (mm)
||Sheath Length (cm)||Working Opening (mm)||Basket Sheath Material||Units|
|08714729414995||M00513200||Zero Tip Airway Retrieval Basket||0.8||120||12||Polyimide / PTFE||Each|
|08714729415008||M00513210||Zero Tip Airway Retrieval Basket||1.0||120||16||Polyimide / PTFE||Each|
Physician & Patient Resources
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy. ACCESS is the online magazine for advancing the practice of endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Helping you deliver the best patient care possible. EDUCARE makes it simple. One source. One stop. One schedule - yours.