Nitinol Retrieval Coil
Anti-retropulsion device designed to prevent stone migration and increase stone fragmentation efficiency during lithotripsy.
Effective Antiretropulsion Device
- Designed to prevent stone migration during lithotripsy1
- Designed to increase stone fragmentation efficiency2
- Designed to resist stray holmium laser energy
Sweeps Multiple Stone Fragments
- Facilitates safe extraction of stone fragments1
- Designed to release stones when necessary
Designed for Ease of Use
- May be placed under direct visualization or fluoroscopy
- Quick release handle facilitates scope exchanges
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0063903100||Stone Cone Nitinol Retrieval Coil||3.0F x 115cm x 7mm Coil||Each|
|M0063903200||Stone Cone Nitinol Retrieval Coil||3.0F x 115cm x 10mm Coil||Each|
Tools and Resources
1. Desai et al, The Dretler Stone Cone: A Device to Prevent Ureteral Stone Migration – The Initial Clinical Experience, J of Urology, 2002;167:1985-8.
2. Jonat et al, Anti-Retropulsion Devices Increase Stone Fragmentation Efficiency with Holmium:YAG Laser Lithotripsy, EUS 2009 Annual Meeting, Abstract #65.