Ureteral Access Sheath
Designed for easier, less traumatic scope manipulation during ureteroscopy. The ureteral access sheath is designed to protect ureter during repeated instrument exchanges during ureteroscopy.
- Kink resistant sheath reinforced with stainless steel coil designed to provide stability and strength during placement
- Hydrophilic coated sheath, designed for lubricity during sheath placement.
- Radiopaque marker band on sheath confirms placement of sheath tip under fluoroscopy
- Dual tapered dilator tip designed for atraumatic insertion
- Ergonomic hub design provides a secure single-latch mechanism facilitating one hand operation
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0062502031||11/13F||36 cm||Box 5|