The DIREX™ Steerable Sheath is a low profile, bidirectional steerable sheath that provides agility and stability through excellent catheter access and support.
Therapeutic & Diagnostic EP Catheters
With over a million procedures performed worldwide over the past 30 years, Boston Scientific’s portfolio of therapeutic & diagnostic catheters remains the industry gold standard.
With over 200 different models featuring sophisticated design, ease of use and proven reliability, our catheter portfolio empowers EP cardiologists to treat their patients with unparalleled performance, stability and safety, without compromise.
The most comprehensive and clinically versatile portfolio on the market, in your hands today!
- Bidirectional steering allows dual deflection for maximum maneuverability
- Soft, atraumatic tip to reduce the potential for trauma during transseptal crossings
- Steerable sheath facilitates access to hard-to-reach sites
- Braided shaft provides exceptional torqueability, pushability, and kink resistance
- Hemostatic Valve enables hemostasis, seals down to a 0.014 inch guidewire
- Compatible with guidewires up to 0.038"/0.97mm
- Ergonomic handle offers precise control and more comfort