BOSTON SCIENTIFIC PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice ("Notice") is provided by Boston Scientific (BSC) and its subsidiaries to inform you about how your personal data is processed when you provide your email address at the end of the quiz to receive your results and/or to receive educational information and notification of events in your area related to men´s health matching with your answers to the quiz.
Wherever this Notice refers to "BSC", "we", "us", or "our", it refers to the responsible BSC entity(ies) defined below.
Data Controller Information
The data controller of your personal data is Boston Scientific as it is the entity defining the main means and purposes of the data processing. A list of BSC responsible entities by country can be found here. However, Boston Scientific will not receive any data that could identify you and has no intention to do so. Your personal data will be processed by Medical Vision, a third-party BSC has engaged with for managing the sending of quiz results and any additional information you consent to receive about BSC. Medical Vision will act on behalf and following the instructions of BSC but BSC will never get your personal data unless required by applicable laws.
The only personal data that will be processed will be your answers to the quiz questions and the email address that you provide at the end of the quiz if you wish to receive your results in your email and/or educational information and notification of events in your area related to men´s health matching with your answers to the quiz.
Purpose and Legal Basis
Boston Scientific processes your personal data for the purposes of sending the results of your quiz or any additional information you wish to receive based on your consent.
We will only retain the personal information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above and as required by applicable laws. Your personal information will be kept as long as you have not opted-out from receiving additional communications from us or for a maximum of three years since the last communication we sent.
Your personal data will be processed by Medical Vision GmbH and stored in Germany. Your data will not be transferred to any country outside the EEA.
Medical Vision GmbH employs administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal information you submit. Your personal will be processed in a confidential manner protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Data Protection Rights
You have the following rights:
· Right of access: You may have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal data we have collected about you.
· Right to know: You may have the right to confirm that we have collected personal data about you, what personal data we have collected about you and other related information.
· Right to rectification or correction: You may have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
· Right to erasure: You may have the right to have personal data that we have collected about you deleted.
· Right to restriction of processing: You may have the right to request from us that we limit the way we use your personal data.
· Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal of the consent nor of continued processing activities that are not based on consent.
Because Boston Scientific will not process any of your personal data hence will not be able to identify you, Medical Vision will be responsible for handling your privacy rights and is therefore designated as the first point of contact. You can exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Policy
BSC may update this Notice by posting the revised Notice on this Site. When necessary, we will notify you prior to making material changes to the Notice via your email address or by posting a notice on this Site.
This Notice was last updated December 2023.