In Boston Scientific everyone makes an impact. All our employees are committed to producing therapies for debilitating conditions such as chronic pain, Parkinson’s disease, digestive system cancers, vascular diseases and heart rhythm disorders.
Help transform lives! Join our team today!
Boston Scientific was first established in Ireland in 1994 and has grown to be the largest medical device employer in Ireland. We employ 5,200 people at our three Irish sites located in Galway, Cork and Clonmel.
Our Galway site serves our Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Interventions and Endoscopy groups. It is the largest manufacturing facility in Boston Scientific’s global network manufacturing over 3 million devices every year.
Our Cork facility manufactures over 5.5 million devices per year, serving our Cardiology, Rhythm & Vascular Group, Endoscopy, and Urology & Women’s Health.
Our Clonmel site develops and manufactures Pacemakers, Defibrillators, Spinal Cord Stimulators and Deep Brain Stimulators that are exported to over 100 countries across the globe.
Join the Team
There's never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. We are at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into new and exciting territories.
As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovative working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Be a member of our global team that transforms the lives of 24 million patients every year.
Apply to one of our Irish sites.
Applications for our 2018 Graduate Programme will close on 7 January 2018.Apply Today