CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES
To be eligible for funding, projects shall be in line with the Foundation's strategic focus, which is to address issues of public interest, in disease prevention or management, using digital or innovative solutions by:
- Improving the health of individuals and communities with unmet needs
- Facilitating access to prevention and awareness programs
- Supporting research programs aimed at improving prevention or disease management
- Using innovative solutions such as apps, e-platforms, social media optimising impact on well-being
- Be non-profit organisations (legal status to be provided)
- Have a track record of non-profit engagement (activity report to be provided)
Other major humanitarian causes can be taken into consideration on an exceptional basis.
The Foundation will not support:
- For profit organisations
- Political campaigns, fraternal or lobbying groups
- Non European organisations operating outside EMEA
The Foundation Board will make final decisions on the award of grants and there is no guarantee that a grant will be awarded to an organisation.