AccuTrac™ and Flexiva™ TracTip
Single-Use Holmium Laser Fibers
Protect Your Scope.
Designed to pass through a fully deflected scope without damage to the scope liner or optics.*
- Polished and reinforced ball-shaped output tip has the ability to track through a fully deflected scope without damage to the scope liner or optics1
- Designed to reduce potential steps associated with the initial advancement of a deflected laser fiber to the treatment site.*
- Optimized core size of 242 microns allows for scope deflection to reach all areas of the renal pelvis.2
- Durable design and materials can withstand a 1.0 cm bend diameter at 2.0 Jules and 25 Hertz (50 Watts)3
Custom Guided Connector
- Custom Guided Connector designed to guide energy toward the core and safely diffuse any errant laser energy.4
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0068404110||AccuTrac 200 micron Single-Use Holmium Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068404112||AccuTrac 200 micron Single-Use Holmium Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068403960||Flexiva TracTip 200 micron Single-Use Holmium Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068403961||Flexiva TracTip 200 micron Single-Use Holmium Laser Fiber||Box 5|
*The fiber should not be repassed through a deflected scope once laser energy has been applied to the treatment site.