Single-Use Holmium Laser Fiber
Both fibers shown are brand new, out of the package at 15X comparison.
Single-use fibers designed to efficiently deliver focused holmium energy and offer the necessary flexibility to meet the challenging deflection needs of flexible ureteroscopy.
- AccuMax 200 Fiber fully deflects 270 degrees in a Storz Flex-X 2 Ureteroscope.*
- Custom construction and materials designed to reduce thermal breakdown and scope damage in flexible ureteroscopies.
- Hoop packaging design for ease of use.
Laser Polished Output Tip
- Laser polished distal output tip is built into each new fiber and designed to remove sharp edges and reduce imperfections which can occur from mechanical or hand cleaving.
Non-Tapered Guided Connector
- Designed to direct energy towards the core for high output efficiency.
- Designed to diffuse errant laser energy within the connector that may cause overfill.
- Laser compatibility is a key component of laser fiber performance.
- AccuMax Fibers are designed and recommended for use on Dornier and New Star Holmium Laser Systems
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0068404010||AccuMax 200 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068404020||AccuMax 365 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068404030||AccuMax 550 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068404040||AccuMax 1000 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068404012||AccuMax 200 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068404022||AccuMax 365 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068404032||AccuMax 550 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068404042||AccuMax 1000 Laser Fiber||Box 5|