MOMENTUM™ EL ICD
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
Models D120 and D121
Introducing the MOMENTUM™ family of ICDs offering an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
Models D120 and D121
- EnduraLife™ Battery Technology provides more power to use more of the device, featuring projected longevity up to 17.5 years for VR devices and 16.0 years for DR devices.*
- This small (29.5 cc) and thin (9.9 mm) high-energy device is designed to enhance patient comfort.
- IMAGEREADY™ MR-Conditional Systems allow patients to receive full body MR-Conditional scans at 1.5T without exclusion zone, scan duration, or patient height restrictions.**
- Atrial Arrhythmia Report provides a comprehensive view of your patient’s AT/AF status and information for assessing AFtreatment efficacy.
- RightRate™ features Boston Scientific’s MV Sensor — the only sensor clinically proven to restore chronotropic competence.1
- The PaceSafe™ RV, RA, and LV auto threshold feature is designed to maintain adequate output safety margins.
- Offers AcuShock™ Advanced Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks,including a choice of rhythm discriminators, RhythmID™ with RhythmMatch™ (customization of Rhythm ID algorithm),antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
- Wireless ECG saves time and simplifies follow-up.
- EasyView™ header and color coded lead ports designed to make the implant experience more efficient.
- SafetyCore™ technology is intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
* Assumes: 2.0V RA, 2.0V RV, 0% pacing, 700Ω, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
** When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|D120||VR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||70.7||31.5||RV: IS-1/DF-1|
|D121||DR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||71.0||31.5||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF–1|
Pulse Generator Life Expectancy Estimation (Implant to Explant) with EnduraLife Battery (All Models)
EnduraLife Battery Technology provides clinically proven, industry-leading projected longevity2-11. The following tables represent sample pulse generator life expectancy estimation (implant to explant) with EnduraLife battery as provided in product labeling. For specific programmable parameter ranges, refer to product labeling at www.bostonscientific.com/manuals, or contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
|Type||Pacing Amplitude||Pacing||500Ω with
|700Ω with LATITUDE™b||900Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω no LATITUDE™, RS, or HFSSc|
|Typical programmed setting||VR||2.5 V||15%||15.0||15.1||15.2||17.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||VR||2.0 V / Off||0%||15.4||15.4||15.4||17.5|
|Typical programmed setting||DR||2.5 V||15%||13.6||13.7||13.8||15.4|
|Maximum labeled longevity||DR||2.0 V||0%||14.2||14.2||14.2||16.0|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
Additional Longevity Information
- Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.8 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).