The EXALT™ Model B difference is clear
Thanks in part to an innovative, clamshell-shaped working channel, EXALT™ Model B Single-Use Bronchoscope delivers superior suction across all scope sizes1 . Watch Model B outperform other tested single-use bronchoscopes in a head-to-head suction comparison.
Superior suction optimized for the ICU
EXALT Model B redefines the suction power of single-use bronchoscopes with a unique clamshell design that creates a large surface area – enabling superior suction across all scope sizes as compared to other tested single-use and reusable bronchoscopes of the same size.1 Model B is available in three sizes to cover a range of endoscopic procedures in the ICU, including double lumen tube placement.
Powerful suction in every size
|40% more suction power1,3
|78% more suction power1,4
|84% more suction power1,5
The next-level ergonomics clinicians prefer²
Model B is engineered to provide:
- Precise control with proprietary stability wires and 180-degree tip articulation
- Intuitive functionality with a shape and feel to support passability and articulation
- Ease of use with intuitive placement of controls and working channel
Model B is designed to foster confidence when targeting anatomy during complex ICU procedures. Beyond its ergonomic features, clinicians prefer Model B’s ease of navigation2 compared to other single-use bronchoscopes.
1. Data on file – Boston Scientific benchtop study testing 15 units each of 9 single-use scope models, and 1 each of 4 reusable scope models (each tested 15 times with a new suction valve) under constant pressure for 30 seconds testing two different viscosity substances. The volume of substance suctioned via the bronchoscope was the primary outcome. One-way ANOVA was used to test statistical significance between scopes with an alpha of 0.05. Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
2. In simulated use evaluations, 15 physicians evaluated EXALT Model B and rated navigation as “clinically preferred” over other commercially available single-use bronchoscopes.
3. EXALT Model B Large has 40% more suction power in water than other tested single-use and reusable large size scopes.
4. EXALT Model B Regular has 78% more suction power in water than other tested single-use and reusable regular size scopes.
5. EXALT Model B Slim has 84% more suction power in water than other tested single-use and reusable slim size scopes.
CAUTION: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings, and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device or at www.IFU-BSCI.com. Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. This material not intended for use in France.