What is SCS?
SCS can help provide effective and long-lasting pain relief through a small pulse generator that is designed for maximum control and freedom.
Explore frequently asked questions below to discover how these therapies could help your patients.
What will you find in the SCS referrer kit?
The kits are designed to guide you through the referral process, with seven easy steps to referring, and help you support your patient’s decision, with specially designed patient support materials.
Frequently asked questions
SCS can treat chronic pain in one or more areas, such as the upper and/or lower back, neck and shoulder.
- 25%–35% of adults in European countries experience chronic pain¹
- On average, people live with chronic pain for up to 7 years²
- One fifth of people with chronic pain will endure the pain for 20 years or more³
- One third are in constant pain²
- 68% of respondents are still in pain for more than 12 hours a day despite conventional treatment4
The kit includes access to a free e-health tool, developed by experts to simplify the patient selection process.
The kit includes a physician locator tool to find the right SCS expert for your patient.
Packed full of patient resources, the kit supports your conversations with patients around the benefits of SCS.
SCS can help patients regain control of their pain so that they can achieve a better quality of life.
Download the SCS referrer kit to access more information or click here to reach out to a SCS expert from Boston Scientific.