RHYTHMIA HDx™ Mapping System: Clearly Different
More Data. Better Outcomes.
The high-point density of the RHYTHMIA HDx Cardiac Mapping System reduces the amount of interpolation between annotated points. This means you can more accurately visualize propagation patterns and more precisely identify small gaps and areas of interest for better patient outcomes.
The RHYTHMIA Mapping System Difference
- Collected 25X more data points on average per map compared to a conventional cardiac mapping system4*
- Allows for unlimited number of data points on a map or case
- Leverages the INTELLAMAP ORION™ High-Resolution Mapping Catheter, which features a 64-electrode design that allows for the quick collection of large amounts of data
"The high numbers of electrodes provide comprehensive and accurate electrical information to enable insight into underlying AT mechanisms and activation patterns that have rarely been available in this detail before."5
Higher Quality Data. Better Decision-Making.
RHYTHMIA HDx delivers the highest resolution of any cardiac mapping system on the market. Combined with the INTELLAMAP ORION High-Resolution Mapping Catheter, the system’s HD maps allow you to more clearly identify gaps in lesion sets, locate channels within dense scar, define scar boundaries and visualize propagation in even heavily diseased or scarred chambers.
The RHYTHMIA HDx Mapping System Difference
- The clinically proven 0.01 mV noise floor of RHYTHMIA reveals signals that cannot be visualized with standard-definition mapping systems
- vMap™ allows you to uncover gaps in minutes
- The INTELLAMAP ORION High-Resolution Mapping Catheter electrodes have greater than 8X less surface area compared to conventional electrodes6 and have an interelectrode spacing of only 2.5 mm center to center for delivering sharp signals in low voltage substrate and higher-resolution maps
Data Accuracy and Speed Bring Unparalleled Clarity
The RHYTHMIA Cardiac Mapping System Difference
- Competitors also work with automatic mapping
- Features a novel annotation algorithm shown to deliver 99.98% accuracy1
- Collects thousands of relevant data points and shown to create maps five times faster2, 3*
- Delivers the most robust triggers and beat acceptance criteria to ensure only beats from the rhythm of interest are accepted into the map