To be eligible for funding, projects must be in line with the Foundation’s mission:
To help communities improve their health and well-being by supporting innovative digital health solutions.
The Foundation will not support:
- Political campaigns, fraternal or lobbying groups
- Projects that interfere with BSC business activities
- Projects that encourage off-label use of products / devices
- Requests for staff fees or operational costs of any kind (e.g. event logistics, office equipment such as laptops, tablets, phones, etc.)
- Activities that are purely promotional and do not demonstrate measurable impact to patients
- Activities that cannot demonstrate a lasting impact or that do not have a long-term digital presence, such as a one-off virtual or face-to-face event. However, the Foundation reserves the right to evaluate this type of request if the content to be delivered is aligned with our strategic focus
- Funding for business development and marketing (digital acquisition, sales, design, B2B action, trade fairs, recruitment, data analysts, customer acquisition, etc.)
⚠ The Foundation Board will make final decisions on the award of grants and there is no guarantee that a grant will be awarded.
⚠ DONATION REQUESTS THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND WITH OUR FOUNDATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Describe your project covering the following points (or attach the project presentation):
- Objective of the project
- Details of activities (including specifically the digital aspect of your project)
- Geographical focus
- Expected deliverable/outcomes
- Who will benefit from the project?
- Timelines of the project
- Details of your communication plan
- Plans in order to maintain the efforts in the long term (if relevant)
Amount of the financial support requested (in Euro):
Please download and complete the budget calendar.
The budget calendar must provide a breakdown of the financial support requested (in EURO) with timelines. Applications should specify in detail how the funding will be used for digital solutions.
- Please provide detailed financial information on all tasks (separate items should be costed separately) to facilitate the review
- Please provide information on whether the project is supported by other contributors
- Please provide information on timelines indicating if the project has already started
We collect basic identification information about you to be able to handle this donative request and contact you for any matter related to the request. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest based on our need to contact you to provide you with updates regarding the request or in case we have any question. We will keep your personal data for the duration of our relationship with your organisation and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We collect, store and process your information on servers located in the United States. Your information will be accessible to the companies of the Boston Scientific Group, where this is necessary to manage the relationship with your organisation. We might also need to share your personal data with third parties providing us with legal services. To transfer personal data from the European Union to the United States, Boston Scientific has implemented EU Standard Contractual Clauses between its EU, Swiss and US entities and with service providers as well as additional safeguards.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and to have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You may exercise any of these rights by filing a request to our European Data Protection Officer at EuropePrivacy@bsci.com. If you have any question, you can also reach out at the indicated email address.
By submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read and understood the privacy statement.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).