Occlusion Balloon Catheter
Occlusion balloon designed to prevent migration of stone fragments down the ureter during PCNL procedures.
Multiple Sizes and Configurations
- One inflation port and one guidewire/injection port
- 26 and 34F inflated balloon sizes
- Compliant balloon designed to occlude the ureter
- Radiopaque, flexible catheter shaft
- Low deflated balloon profile for ease of placement
- Facilitates retrograde injection of contrast media throughout procedure
Product contains latex.
|M0062201070||Occluder Occlusion Balloon Catheter||26F x 65cm||Each|
|M0062201080||Occluder Occlusion Balloon Catheter||26F x 100cm||Each|
|M0062201090||Occluder Occlusion Balloon Catheter||34F x 65cm||Each|
|M0062201100||Occluder Occlusion Balloon Catheter||34F x 100cm||Each|