Ablate with Accuracy and Precision
The first in the market navigation-enabled open irrigated catheter with mini-electrodes in the tip of the catheter, the INTELLANAV MIFI™ OI Ablation Catheter combines high-resolution signals, accurate tracking, Total Tip Cooling™ design and true-tissue sensing with real-time visualization of a novel local impedance <1mm) measurement.
The INTELLANAV MIFI™ OI Ablation Catheter combines advanced technology through the tip and mini-electrode design to give you unprecedented clarity in electrophysiology procedures.
- True Tip Location: The unique design of the INTELLANAV MIFI™ OI Ablation Catheter enables precise identification of the catheter tip location.
- True Tissue Assessment: A highly localized signal, from the mini-electrodes, allows for distinction between viable and non-viable tissue types with more accuracy.
- True Ablation Feedback: The catheter’s unique technology provides more precise ablation EGM information and lesion maturation feedback in tissue.
Total Tip Cooling™ Design
- Internal Cooling: Dual chambers uniformly cool the entire tip internally.
- Greater Cooling Capacity: Consistently cooler throughout RF delivery than traditional thermocool.1
- External Washing: Optimized flow pattern actively washes entire tip electrode externally.
The INTELLANAV MIFI™ OI Ablation Catheter offers ≤ 1mm navigational accuracy in RHYTHMIA HDx™ Mapping System cases for increased accuracy, efficiency and performance. This advanced catheter with mini-electrodes allows visualization of the same high-quality, high-resolution signals on an ablation catheter that you’ve come to expect with INTELLAMAP ORION™, so you can deliver energy with precision and accuracy.
Curve Style and Options
Want More Info?
INTELLANAV MIFI™ OI Ablation Catheter Resources
Indications, Safety and Warnings
Nav-Enabled Catheter Brochure