Dr. Sherrie Bhoori
A unique peer-to-peer multidisciplinary virtual educational programme on the treatment of liver cancer
Developed in partnership with experts in oncology, this programme will give you access to the top clinicians from the various specialties involved in cancer care, a comprehensive educational experience designed from the multidisciplinary lens, and and expert support to enable bringing your learnings into practice.
The programme has ben designed to ensure high levels of interactivity and excellent opportunities for building peer-to-peer relationships, with the aim to strengthen the collaboration and therapy knowledge that is critical in the planning of liver cancer treatment strategies.
To receive information regarding future programme opportunities join our mailing list.
The programme has been developed in co-operation with multi-disciplinary specialists who will take an active role in the delivery of the curriculum.
Prof. Deniz Balci
Hepatopancreatobiliary & Transplant Surgeon,
Dr. Maria Varela
Are you interested in learning more about the programme and faculty?
Click below and download the full programme now!
- I am a hepatologist
- I am a transplant surgeon
The curriculum includes a combination of customisable in-hospital expert sessions and virtual workshops.
Livestream Workshop 1:
Advances in Locoregional Neoadjuvant Therapy for HCC, Changing the Landscape in Patient Management
- Impact of TheraSphere Y90 therapy on liver function Dr. Maria Varela, Hepatologist
- TheraSphere Y90 therapy for downstaging: from right to left of BCLC Dr. Sherrie Bhoori, Hepatologist
- Role of downstaging in the expanding field of transplant oncology Prof. Deniz Balci, HPB & Transplant Surgeon
Livestream Workshop 2:
Real-world case discussion from multidisciplinary team (MDT) perspective
- This workshop will enable you to learn about best practices in a multidisciplinary setting and address challenges when discussing patient cases with all specialties involved in liver cancer care.
- You will learn how to increase your impact with patients and peers by challenging treatment strategies and the therapy options available for a personalised patient approach.
Ask the Experts:
The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings, and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device or at www.IFU-BSCI.com. Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. This material not intended for use in France.