X4 CRT-D System
X4 CRT-D and ACUITYᵀᴹ X4 Quadripolar Pacing Leads
The X4 CRT System combines industry-leading device longevity with unique ACUTY™ X4 quadripolar leads design: industry’s smallest lead tip, 17 pacing vectors, multiple electrodes positioned along a proximally located 3D spiral.
Combining Proximal Pacing Options with Industry-Leading Longevity
Effective Pacing Options At Target Location
- Three distal tip options to accommodate individual patient's anatomy and pace at target location
- Electrodes positioned on a 3D spiral to optimize stability and electrode contact with the myocardium, minimizing pacing capture thresholds in a non-apical location
Predictable Implant Experience
- Straight distal section improves trackability over the guidewire.
- 2.6F (0.86 mm) tapered lead tip aids deliverability in small and tortuous branch vessels.
- Polyurethane lead body facilitates pushability of the lead through the anatomy.
- Fluoroscopic marker indicates the proximal end of the spiral fixation on the 3D spiral models.
- Inner catheter deliverability provides additional options for lead placement.
Effective Proximal Pacing Options
- Three distal tip options to match each patient’s individual anatomy.
- Electrodes positioned on a 3D spiral to minimize pacing capture thresholds when placed in a non-apical location.
Long-term Lead Management
- 3D spiral models include dual fixation for long-term lead stability.
- 17 pacing vector options available with Boston Scientific X4 CRT-D devices helps mitigate PNS and high pacing capture thresholds.
- Protected IS4 terminal provides robust terminal to PG header connection.