Delivering Meaningful Innovation
A Pioneering Alternative to Blood Thinners. The WATCHMAN™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device is the only FDA-approved heart implant proven to reduce stroke risk in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation who need an alternative to long-term blood thinners. The WATCHMAN device is covered by Medicare and Medicaid Services for patients meeting certain coverage criteria.
Healing with Confidence. The SYNERGY™ Bioabsorbable Polymer Stent System is the first and only FDA-approved stent with a fast-absorbing bioabsorbable polymer coating to enable rapid healing and provide freedom from long-term polymer exposure. SYNERGY BP Stent is a meaningful step forward in drug-eluting stent technology.
Designed to Optimize TAVR. The ACURATE neoTM Aoritic Valve System* is a transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) technology that is designed to treat patients suffering from severe and symptomatic aortic valve stenosis who are considered at high risk for surgical valve replacement.
*The ACURATE neoTM Aortic Valve System is CE Marked. It is not available for sale or use in the U.S.
Conditions We Treat
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
Solutions We Offer
- Drug-Eluting Stents
- Bare-Metal Stents
- Guide Wires
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC)
1. Go AS, Mozaffarian D, Roger VL, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics - 2014 update. A report from the American Heart Association. Circulation 2014; 129: e28-e292.
2. Colilla et al. Am J Cardiology, 2013; 112:1142-1147.
3. Holmes, DR et al. Seminars in Neurology, 2010; 30:528–536.