Urology and Pelvic Health
Delivering Meaningful Innovation
Leading the Way in Urology. The 2015 acquisition of the AMS Men’s Health and Prostate Health businesses solidified our commitment to and leadership in the urology market. Our combined portfolio and team unite nearly 75 years of urology experience. We support our customers in the treatment of kidney stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), erectile dysfunction, male incontinence and pelvic floor disorders. In addition, we continue to invest in gynecologic surgical solutions for hysteroscopic based treatments.
Changing the Scope Market. LithoVue™ Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope delivers detailed high-resolution digital images for high-quality visualization and seamless navigation— as it is designed to help urologists remove kidney stones quickly, easily, safely and affordably. By eliminating the operational inefficiencies and cost of reusable ureteroscopes, LithoVue™ System is changing the way our customers think about flexible ureteroscopy.
Conditions We Treat
Solutions We Offer
2. Urolithiasis: Basic Science and Clinical Practice Jamsheer Talati,Hans-Goran Tiselius,David M. Albala,ZHANGQUN YE Epidemiology of Kidney Stones in the European Union p.3-12
3.Barry, Md M., and Md C. Roehrborn. "Management Of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia." Annual Review of Medicine Annu. Rev. Med. 48.1 (1997): 177-89. Print.)
4. Olsen AL, Smith VJ, Bergstrom JO, Colling JC, Clark AL (1997) Epidemiology of surgically managed pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. Obstet Gynecol 89(4):501-506.
5. Kaunitz, Andrew. Approach to abnormal uterine bleeding in non-pregnant reproductive age women, www.uptodate.com, 2015.
6. Irwin C, Kopp Z, Agatep B, Milsom I, Abrams P. Worldwide prevalence estimates of lower urinary tract symptoms, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and bladder outlet obstruction. BJU Int. 2011;108:1134.
7. Feldman HA, Goldstein I, Hatzichristou DG, et al. Impotence and its medical and psychosocial results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Urol. 1994 Jan;151(1):54-61.