Engineering and Science candidates can apply to one of our individual Graduate Programmes based in Galway, Cork or Clonmel.
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related
- Demonstrated success in previous work experience, Co-op placement or extracurricular activities
- An ambitious and innovative team player with strong problem solving skills
About Our Graduate Programmes
Our programmes are two years in duration, and offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovative working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Be a member of our global team that transforms the lives of 27 million patients every year.