Embolic Protection System for Carotid Arteries
To view product information for the FilterWire EZ Embolic Protection System specific to use in SVGs, click here.
Captures Debris Efficiently:
- Uniform 110-micron-pore filter is designed to permit continuous blood flow while maintaining embolic capture efficiency.
- Suspended nitinol filter loop is intended to provide 360° apposition in straight or tortuous anatomy.
- Radiopaque loop allows full deployment verification with one angiographic view.
Enhanced Ease of Use for Delivery and Retrieval:
- Pre-loaded rapid exchange protection wire with peel-away delivery sheath is intended to simplify device preparation.
- Highly flexible system is designed to provide excellent tracking through tortuous anatomy.
- 3.2F crossing profile, tapered nosecone and silicone-coated tip are designed to facilitate lesion crossing.
- Retrieval sheath is designed to maximize filter coverage while withdrawing through deployed stent.
Simplifies Filter Sizing:
- One size is intended to provide protection in vessels with 3.5mm to 5.5mm diameter landing zone.
|Order Number||Order Description||Crossing Profile||Reference Vessel Diameter|
|H749 20100-190 0||FilterWire EZ System, 190cm||3.2F (1.1mm, 0.042")||3.5mm-5.5mm|
|H749 20100-300 0||FilterWire EZ System, 300cm||3.2F (1.1mm, 0.042")||3.5mm-5.5mm|
|H749 50100-150 0||EZ Bent Tip Retrieval Sheath||4.0F (1.3mm, 0.052")||N/A|
Tools & Resources
May 07, 2018
PDF, 1.0 MB