Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
INOGEN™ X4 CRT-D and INOGEN™ CRT-D
Models G140, G141, G146, and G148
- The X4 CRT-D and ACUITY™ X4 lead portfolio features electrodes on a 3D spiral designed to allow pacing from a basal location without sacrificing fixation or thresholds; 17 pacing vector options to manage around PNS and high thresholds; and multiple lead shapes with a 2.6F (0.86 mm) tapered lead tip to improve predictability of accessing target vessels.
- Projected to last 8+ years under true usage conditions.
- This small (32.0 cm3) and thin (9.9 mm) high-energy device is designed to enhance patient comfort.
- Offers an advanced system solution for patient comorbidities and HF monitoring (HF Perspectiv™ report, LATITUDE™ NXT Remote Patient Management with weight scale and blood pressure sensors).
- Offers AcuShock™ Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks, including a choice of rhythm discriminators, antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
- EasyView™ header and color coded lead ports designed to make the implant experience more efficient.
- SafetyCore™ technology is intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
(W x H x D)
|Mass (gr)||Volume (cm3)||Connector Type
(RA RV LV)
|G148||X4-CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA:IS-1; RV:DF4; LV:IS4|
||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||73.4||32.0||RA:IS-1; RV:IS-1/DF–1; LV:IS4|
|G140||CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.6||32.5||RA:IS-1; RV:DF4; LV:IS-1|
|G141||CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||72.8||32.0||RA:IS-1; RV:IS-1/DF–1; LV:IS-1|
Pulse Generator Longevity (All Models ᵃ, ᵇ, ᶜ, ᵈ)
|Pacing Amplitude||Longevity (years) at 500Ω and 700Ω
Pacing Impedance (RV and LV)
|2.5 V||3.0 V||8.1||8.6|
|2.5 V||3.5 V||7.6||8.2|
|3.5 V||3..5 V||6.8||7.5|
|3.5 V||5.0 V||5.7||6.5|
- For longevity calculations based on different settings please contact Boston Scientific
technical services or your local representative.
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).