PTCA Balloon Catheters
Maverick2 Over-The-Wire Balloon Catheter
The balloon catheter that's ready for whatever you encounter.
- Proprietary laser bonded technology creates an extraordinary TrakTip™ Design and precise, smooth bonds throughout the shaft
- Push coil design and improved distal flexibility for enhanced trackability
- Our 1.5 and 2.0mm SoftLEAP™ Balloons offer enhanced crossability
Maverick2 Monorail™ Balloon Catheter
Greater performance for greater demands.
- Enhanced Shaft Construction: Full-length hypotube construction designed to deliver powerful push for tortuous anatomy and tight lesions
- Outstanding Crossability: Laser bonding technology; seamless and flexible transitions designed for excellent cross and track
- Flexible TrakTip Design: Intended to provide excellent flexibility for navigating through tight lesions and tortuous anatomy
- Excellent Trackability: Low-profile, transitionless tapered distal shaft designed to provide balanced stiffness transition for superb push and track
- Corewire intended to provide outstanding mid-shaft support
Maverick2 XL Monorail Balloon Catheter
Built for big challenges.
- Widest Range of Diameters: The Maverick XL Balloon Catheter joins the Maverick™ ² Monorail Balloon Catheter to provide the broadest size offering of any coronary balloon catheter line (1.5-6.0mm diameters). Maverick XL Balloon diameters include: 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0mm
- Laser bonding-smooth transitions designed for excellent crossability and trackability; TrakTip Design-smooth taper and flexibility intended to enhance negotiation of tortuous anatomy; Pebax™ Distal Shaft-Enhanced flexibility intended to improve trackability
- 150cm Shaft for Bypass Grafts: Full-length polymer/corewire construction designed to reduce deflation times
- 6F Guide Compatibility: For versatility and convenience to use your guide catheter of choice