Emerge PTCA Dilatation Catheter unites versatility and deliverability
- Exceptional deliverability and low profiles designed to cross tight lesions.
- High rated burst pressure 18 ATM (1824 kPa) for sizing flexibility.
- Two shaft designs provide options for challenging lesions.
- Emerge Catheter is designed for exceptional simultaneous use performance
- Shaft profile allows for simultaneous use of two Monorail™catheters in a 6 F guide catheter and two Over-the-Wire catheters in an 8 F guide catheter1
- ZGlide™ hydrophilic coating reduces frictional force on the catheter shaft by 51% in bench tests2
- Two shaft options with distinct technologies designed to provide flexibility for navigating to and through challenging lesions
- Push technology: Single-segment inner shaft design for ultimate pushability 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm Push
- Workhorse technology: Bi-Segment™ inner shaft designed for maximum deliverability without sacrificing pushability (1.2 mm to 4.0 mm)
- Unique, over-the-inner tip design: outer tip material rides over the inner shaft material and is designed to improve overall flexibility and tip performance
- Profiles: Ultra-low 0.017” tip profile and 0.026” crossing profile3
- Balloon Material: OptiLEAP™ balloon material provides sizing flexibility
- Platinum marker bands provide optimal radiopacity