Precision today, access tomorrow
Uniquely designed with an open-frame and supra-annular leaflets, the ACURATE neo2™ Aortic Valve System delivers the performance you expect today, without restricting the access you demand tomorrow.1,2
Treat your patients today while protecting them for the future with:
The latest, real-world ACURATE neo2 Valve outcomes
Very low rates of PVL, excellent hemodynamic performance and ease of alignment demonstrated with the ACURATE neo2 Aortic Valve System3,4:
reduction in moderate/severe Paravalvular Aortic Regurgitation*3
no significant commissural misalignment4
seconds to precise alignment**4
Learn more about these studies and their take-aways. Check-out investigator interviews on Radcliffe.com.
Open-frame, supra-annular design
See the ACURATE neo2 Valve's unique design in action.
Provides unrestricted access for future interventions
Achieve large EOAs and single-digit gradients1
Upper- and lower-crown anchoring provides first-time, precise procedures
60% larger* sealing skirt conforms to the native aortic annulus to minimize PVL
* ACURATE neo2 Valve compared to previous generation, ACURATE neo™ Valve
"PAR (Paravalvular Aortic Regurgitation) reduction demonstrated with ACURATE neo2 is very impressive and underlines the efficacy of the [valve's] active sealing skirt."
- Dr Won-Keun Kim and Prof. Helge Möllmann
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions "Neo to Neo2 - a tiny detail with considerable impact."
Accessories and other products
*PAR (paravalvular aortic regurgitation) assessed pre-discharge in next-generation ACURATE neo2™ Valve vs. ACURATE neo™.
**Average time to obtain commissural alignment.
1. Möllmann H, Holzhey DM, Hilker M, et al. The ACURATE neo2 Valve System for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: 30-day and 1-year outcomes. Clin Res Cardiol. 2021;110:1912–1920.
2. Reobtain Coronary Ostia Cannulation Beyond Transcatheter Aortic Valve Stent (RE-ACCESS); NCT04026204. J Am. Coll. Cardiol. Intv.. 2020.
3. Buono A, et al. TAVI with self-expanding ACURATE neo2: Postprocedural hemodynamic and short-term clinical outcomes. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2022. doi: 10.1016/j. jcin.2022.02.027
4. Meduri C, et al. The neo-ALIGN study. Presented at Euro PCR 2022.
5. Kim W., et al; Clinical outcomes of the ACURATE neo2 transcatheter heart valve: a prospective, multicenter, observational, post-market surveillance study, EuroIntervention 2022. DOI: 10.4244/EIJ-D-22-00914.
Caution: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions of use can be found in the product labeling supplied with each device. Information for the use only in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. The information presented in this document by Boston Scientific is intended for healthcare professionals in India. [The information presented in this document is intended to provide balanced, scientific, and evidence-based answers to unsolicited medical questions.] The information should not be, however, treated as comprehensive and does not intend to provide diagnosis, treatment or any medical or health advice. For full information about the product, please refer to the appropriate product labeling. Responsibility for patient care resides with the healthcare professional on the basis of his or her professional license, experience and knowledge of the patient. Healthcare professionals must rely on their judgment when deciding which treatments and procedures to use with patients.