Patient Management System
The LATITUDE™ NXT Remote Patient Management system and Communicator fluidly merge key features from Boston Scientific's trusted LATITUDE™ platform with clinician enhancement request and patient feedback. The system is designed to improve clinic efficiency and provide a higher level of care for device patients.
The LATITUDE NXT Communicator
- Is simple and intuitive due to its sleek design and graphic user-interface
- Conducts hands-free, automatic, daily alert checks and scheduled interrogations
- Interrogates the patient's device on a schedule set by the clinic
The LATITUDE weight scale and blood pressure monitor
- Part of Boston Scientific's newest ICD, CRT-D and CRT-P system
- Provides in-home monitoring of weight and blood pressure
- Easy for patients to set up and use - wirelessly connects to their LATITUDE NXT Communicator
- Weight and blood pressure reading are available to review along with other device-based health information on the HF PERSPECTIVᵀᴹ Report, including:
- Respiratory rate
- Heart rate
- Activity log
- HRV footprint
- Atrial arrhythmia burden
- Histograms and counters
- Optional configurable weight alert to help you identify the patient's that need you most
The LATITUDE NXT website
- Gives you convenient online access to your pacemaker patient device and cardiac health information
- Carries forward key features from today's trusted LATITUDE System
- Provides quick access to important information such as device battery life, lead performance and patient arrhythmias
- Offers you greater influence over how your receive, review and manage Boston Scientific device patients, including:
- Simplifies user management
- The ability to organize your patients in Patient Groups that work for your practice
- Online transfers and deactivations
- Daily notifications for red and yellow alert conditions with the option of receiving alerts via SMS Text or email
Automatic, Wireless scheduled remote follow ups for your pacemaker & CRT-P patients
Full Compatibility with most Boston Scientific pacemakers, ICDs, CRT-Ps, & CRT-Ds.1
Wireless complete device interrogation is done automatically with LATITUDEᵀᴹ NXT
Even if a patient misses a scheduled remote follow-up, the communicator continues to look for the patient's device and completes the data transfer when the device is detected.
Simplified website and Patient Experience
A simple, intuitive experience and visual confirmation of successful device data transmission. Greater flexibility and portability for patients who travel internationally.
Greater influence over how you receive, review and manage your patient and device data
Convenient online access to your pacemaker patient device and health information. Similar* data to an in-clinic follow-up visit. Daily alert Monitoring with optional SMS and e-mail alert notification.
- Configure alerts on/off without bringing the patient into the clinic.
- Simplified website administration.
- Easily manage patient groups and filter patient lists.
- Perform online transfers and deactivations.
Automatic & Secure Integration with your medical database
Integration with your medical EMR database enables you to focus your time where it belongs – on your patients. LATITUDE™ NXT transmissions will be automatically uploaded to your EMR system. LATITUDE™ NXT uses internationally-recognized Health Level 7 International (HL7) and encryption to transfer data to your hospital's database.
An integrated GSM option
An integrated GSM solution through our partnership with Vodafone – the largest international telecom company – is available for patients without a compatible telephone line.
- GSM coverage is provided through Vodafone and its large network of local providers.
- The GSM data plan is optional and is available for purchase.2
By providing you with the most diagnostic information, LATITUDE™ NXT enables you to risk-stratify your patients while confidently making informed, proactive treatment decisions.
- Weight and blood pressure
LATITUDE's wireless weight scale and blood pressure cuff are the only remotely monitored diagnostic tools aligned with ESC Class 1 Guidelines for Heart Failure. The ALTITUDE™ Survival Study3 demonstrated patients using the weight scale and blood pressure cuff had even better clinical outcomes than those followed on LATITUDE™ alone:
- 50% reduction in mortality
- additional 10% greater reduction when combined with the weight scale and blood pressure cuff.
- Heart Rate Variability
Display your patient's response to CTR and/or drug therapy and prevent HF disease progression with this clinically proven diagnostic platform.
- Respiratory Rate Trend
Display your patient's breathing patterns to give you insight into the progression of heart failure.
- Sleep Apnea
AP Scan displays sleep apnea trends and automatically detects apnea/hypopnea events by measuring reduction in tidal volume. Sleep apnea is one of the most common co-morbidities in patients with cardiovascular disease.
|Country||Phone Support||Fax Support|
|Australia||1800 52 84 88||1800 61 99 67|
|Austria||0800 20 22 89||01 206 09 10 97|
|Belgium||0800 806 97||02 200 61 15|
|Czech Republic||239 01 66 57||239 01 66 58|
|Denmark||70 10 01 82||43 68 22 05|
|Finland||010 80 48 19||09 72 51 92 45|
|France||0805 54 04 22||01 57 32 34 52|
|Germany||069 51 70 94 81||069 51 70 94 85|
|Greece||442 035 64 77 88||442 035 64 77 89|
|Ireland (Republic)||1890 81 20 05||0165 695 25|
|Israel||1 809 30 31 36||1 809 30 31 37|
|Italy||848 78 11 64||02 914 831 17|
|Netherlands||0800 029 20 77||020 206 13 68|
|New Zealand||0580 20 08 86||0800 45 19 99|
|Norway||81 00 00 47||24 15 98 41|
|Poland||22 306 07 33||22 306 07 33|
|Portugal||800 84 47 29||21 761 62 52|
|Slovak Republic||42 12 68 62 23 89||42 12 68 62 23 90|
|Spain||901 01 08 40||91 275 44 48|
|Sweden||020 160 57 07||08 517 616 53|
|Switzerland||0844 00 01 10||044 511 82 05|
|UK||0845 602 92 83||020 30 27 34 78|