Designed to quickly and safely deliver a guidewire via the true lumen or subintimal pathways, CrossBoss Catheter gives you total access to coronary chronic total occlusions.
- Designed to quickly and safely deliver a guidewire via true lumen or subintimal pathways, CrossBoss gives you access to coronary chronic total occlusions.
- Atraumatic, rounded tip reduces risk of perforation
- Hydrophilic coated, multi-wire coiled shaft provides precise turn-for-turn response
- Fast-Spin torque device allows rapid rotation of the catheter to facilitate crossing
1. Technical Success = CrossBoss Stingray device facilitation of guidewire placement in true lumen distal to CTO,
Whitlow P, Lombardi W, Wyman M et al. Use of Novel Crossing and Re-Entry System, in Coronary Chronic Total Occlusions That Have Failed Standard Crossing Techniques. J Am Coll Cardiol Interv. 2012;5:393-401