Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CRT-D)
Models G156 and G158
• The DYNAGEN X4 CRT-D features 17 pacing vector options designed to avoid phrenic nerve stimulation and high thresholds.
• Brings forward the same long lasting battery technology as previous generations of Boston Scientific devices.
• Includes the new EasyView™ header with color coded lead ports, designed to improve implant efficiency.
• The world’s thinnest high-energy CRT-D on the market.
Offers an uncompromised set of features
- An advanced system solution for patient comorbidities and HF monitoring (HF Perspectiv™ report, LATITUDE™ NXT Remote Patient Management* with weight scale and blood pressure sensors, and Respiratory Rate Trend).
- AcuShock™Advanced Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks, including a choice of rhythm discriminators, antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
- RhythmID™ with RhythmMatch™ to allow customization of Rhythm ID algorithm to reduce inappropriate shocks.
- Wireless ECG to save time and simplify follow-up.
- SafetyCore™ technology intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G158||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA:IS-1; RV:DF4; LV:IS4|
|G156||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||73.4||32.0||RA:IS-1; RV:IS-1/DF-1; LV:IS4|
|Projected Longevity (years) at 500Ω and 700Ω
Pacing Impedance (RV and LV)
|2.5 V||3.0 V||8.1||8.6|
|2.5 V||3.5 V||7.6||8.2|
|3.5 V||3.5 V||6.8||7.5|
|3.5 V||5.0 V||5.7||6.5|
b Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, monthly Full Interrogations (scheduled remote follow ups, and quarterly patient-interrogations).
c Assumes 60 bpm LRL; DDDR mode; 100% biventricular pacing; 15% atrium pacing and 0.4 ms pacing Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); RA Impedance 500 Ω; sensors On.
d Projected longevity is calculated assuming 3 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. For the final year of device service, an additional 5 charging cycles are assumed to account for additional automatic capacitor re-forms as the device approaches the Explant indicator. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is set to On, and that the pulse generator spends 6 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
• For longevity calculations based on different settings please contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
• Boston Scientific devices have a limited product warranty of 6 years in available geographies. See www.bostonscientific.com/cardiacrhythm-resources for complete warranty terms and conditions.
• Devices use Li/MnO2 battery chemistry.
• The usable battery capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
• Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).