The AngioJet Thrombectomy system provides the power and flexibility for rapid thrombus removal, quick restoration of blood flow, symptom improvement and ease of use.
|Model||Indication||Delivery Platform||Minimum Vessel Diameter||Catheter Length||Catheter Diameter||Guidewire||Power Pulse™ Enabled||Guidewire Swappable||Contrast Injection Port|
|ZelanteDVT™||Venous||OTW||6 mm||105 cm||8 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent™ Omni||Peripheral Arterial and Venous, AV Access||OTW||3 mm||120 cm||6 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent™ Proxi||Peripheral Arterial and Venous, AV Access||OTW||3 mm||90 cm||6 F||0.035”||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Solent™ Dista||Peripheral Arterial||OTW||1.5 mm||145 cm||4 F / 3 F||0.014”||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|AVX™||AV Access Grafts and Fistula||OTW||3 mm||50 cm||6 F||0.035”||N/A||N/A||Yes|
For technical assistance or to inquire about the purchase of a console please contact 1-800-949-6708.
1. The AngioJet Console monitors and controls the system.
2. The Console energizes the pump which sends pressurized saline to the catheter tip.
3. Saline jets travel backwards to create a low pressure zone causing a vacuum effect. (Image 1)
4. Thrombus is drawn into the in-flow windows and the jets push the thrombus back down the catheter. (Image 2)
5. Thrombus is evacuated from the body and into the collection bag. (Image 3)
|Product Name||Catalog Number||UPN|
|Angiojet System Console||105650||105650-001|
|Power Pulse Delivery Kit (5 per box)||104834||104834-0021|
The C-Code used for the AngioJet Thrombectomy System is C1757. C-Codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers. Note: Boston Scientific Corporation is not responsible for correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.
Find resources to learn about DVT and educate referring physicians, administrators and patients about interventional treatment options for DVT.
Designed specifically to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT), the 8 F ZelanteDVT catheter has the power to remove large venous clot burdens.