Nitinol Stone Retrieval Basket
Composite Sheath Material - multi-layer sheath provides exceptional strength while maintaining flexibility.
Multiple Sizes - In a 3.6Fr working channel, a 1.9Fr sheath offers 41% more irrigation flow than a 2.2Fr sheath and 128% more than a 2.4Fr sheath1.
The workhorse basket that gets the job done. This 4-wire nitinol basket is reliable, durable and built to maintain its shape in the most challenging anatomy, even after multiple cycles.
- 3.0F baskets accommodate larger stones
- In a 3.6F working channel, a 1.9F sheath offers 41% more irrigation flow than a 2.2F sheath and 128% more than a 2.4F sheath1
- 12mm and 16mm basket OD
Tipless Basket Design
- Tipless basket allows close stone approximation
- Flat distal surface designed to eliminate tissue-to-tip interface for atraumatic manipulation
- Knotted basket tip helps prevent wire movement for reliable stone capture
Composite Sheath Material
- Low-friction sheath provides smooth scope passage
- Multi-layer sheath provides exceptional strength while maintaining flexibility
|390104||M0063901040||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||1.9F x 90cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390105||M0063901050||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||1.9F x 120cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390100||M0063901000||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||2.4F x 90cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390101||M0063901010||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||2.4F x 120cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390102||M0063901020||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||3.0F x 90cm (16mm OD)||Each|
|390103||M0063901030||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||3.0F x 120cm (16mm OD)||Each|