Transobturator Mid-Urethral Sling System with PrecisionBlue™ Design
Transobturator sling with enhanced features that are designed to provide smooth sling placement, intra-operative adjustability with minimal tissue disruption, and increased physician visualization that aids in precise sling placement.
- Needle tip length is designed to facilitate transobturator device passage
- Two needle configurations, halo and curved, allow physicians to choose the needle that meets their preference
- Designed to facilitate needle engagement and removal
- Designed to create a small delivery track due to thin leg size and provide smooth delivery of the sling through the anatomy allowing for minimal tissue disruption
- No sleeve coverage under the sub-urethral segment to allow for visibility and to aid in precise placement
- Blue centering tab identifies the center of the mesh and provides for equal distribution of mesh on each side of the urethra
- The centering tab can be used to aid in tensioning the mesh implant
Blue Advantage™ Mesh
Detanged Polypropylene Material
- Designed to Reduce Irritation. The polypropylene mesh is de-tanged in the suburethral portion to potentially reduce irritation to the urethral wall.
- Resists Deformation The suburethral portion of the mesh is de-tanged to potentially resist deformation during tensioning.
A Comparative Transobturator Sling Matrix
The Obtryx II Sling System requires less delivery force without sacrificing holding force.
- 54% less delivery force than the MonArc Sling
- 70% less than Bard Align TO Sling
- 62% less than TVT-O
- 69% less than Gynecare TVT-Abbrevo Sling
The Obtryx II Sling System requires less sleeve removal force.
- 91% less sleeve removal force than the MonArc Sling, Gynecare TVT-Abbrevo Sling and Bard Align TO Sling
- 77% less than TVT-O
- 87% less than TVT-Abbrevo
Characteristics of Transobturator Sling Systems
|850411||M0068504110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
|850511||M0068505110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
Each System includes Two (2) Delivery Devices and One (1) Mesh Assembly
Tools and Resources
1. Bench test sample size n=4. Test performed using a cadaver. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
2. Bench test sample size n=15. Test performed using a cadaver. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
3. Bench test sample size n=4. Test performed using a cadaver. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
4. Moali, Pamela, et al. Tensile properties of five commonly used mid-urethral slings relative to the TVT™ Int Urogynecol J (2008) 19:655-663 DOI 10.1007/s00192-007-0499-1
5. MUS Sling Comparison Review