- Three lithotripsy systems were used to conduct this study*
- 10 trials were performed per device using 1cm3 cube-shaped BegoStones*
- A single BegoStone was placed in a hemispherical silicone support in a water bath
- Each lithotripter was utilized under direct vision to fragment and suction the BegoStones utilizing a 300cc/min constant suction rate and comparable fragmentation settings
- The time to stone clearance for each trial was recorded and statistical analysis was performed
*For Swiss LithoClast Master, trials were performed with and without pneumatic
Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.