Steerable Diagnostic Catheter
The most widely used steerable catheter for the coronary sinus.1 Smooth, precise positioning with unparalleled tip control.
Exclusive point-of-tip actuation control enables DYNAMIC XT catheters to achieve exceptional levels of tip responsiveness and control. A smooth, radiused curve (over the full curve segment) eliminates unintentional secondary curves for smooth advancement and accurate placement.
- Superb cannulation capabilities offer precise control, even at the tip's most distal point.
- Excellent catheter-to-tissue contact helps you achieve optimal clinical usability.
- Push-pull handle with automatic curve shape control technology facilitates smooth curve actuation and stable tip position.
- Spring-coil core and wire-braided outer jacket provide superior column stability.
- First steerable diagnostic handle to market.
- Simple and intuitive design allows for smooth, precise control.