Embolic Protection System for Carotid Arteries
With its advanced technology designed for simplicity and effectiveness, the FilterWire EZ Embolic Protection System is designed to deliver efficient, predictable protection.
To view product information for the FilterWire EZ Embolic Protection System specific to use in SVGs, click here.
Captures Debris Efficiently:
- Uniform 110-micron-pore filter is designed to permit continuous blood flow while maintaining embolic capture efficiency.
- Suspended nitinol filter loop is intended to provide 360° apposition in straight or tortuous anatomy.
- Radiopaque loop allows full deployment verification with one angiographic view.
Enhanced Ease of Use for Delivery and Retrieval:
- Pre-loaded rapid exchange protection wire with peel-away delivery sheath is intended to simplify device preparation.
- Highly flexible system is designed to provide excellent tracking through tortuous anatomy.
- 3.2F crossing profile, tapered nosecone and silicone-coated tip are designed to facilitate lesion crossing.
- Retrieval sheath is designed to maximize filter coverage while withdrawing through deployed stent.
Simplifies Filter Sizing:
- One size is intended to provide protection in vessels with 3.5mm to 5.5mm diameter landing zone.
|Order Number||Order Description||Crossing Profile||Reference Vessel Diameter|
|H749 20100-190 0||FilterWire EZ System, 190cm||3.2F (1.1mm, 0.042")||3.5mm-5.5mm|
|H749 20100-300 0||FilterWire EZ System, 300cm||3.2F (1.1mm, 0.042")||3.5mm-5.5mm|
|H749 50100-150 0||EZ Bent Tip Retrieval Sheath||4.0F (1.3mm, 0.052")||N/A|
Tools & Resources
May 07, 2018
PDF, 1.0 MB