Single lumen tapered catheter with flexible tip and firm catheter shaft designed to provide column strength for atraumatic ureteral access and smooth advancement.
- Combination of Firm C-Flex Catheter shaft and Soft C-Flex Catheter tip
- Soft C-Flex single lumen with injection hub for injection of contrast or establishment of post-procedure drainage collection
- Tapered tip design to facilitate access to the urinary tract
- Graduated placement markers
- Radiopaque to aid in visualization
- Offered in various open tip and pigtail configurations
- 4F – 8F diameter with length of 70cm
|Order Number||UPN||Description||Catheter O.D. Size||Working Length||Quantity|
|400150||M0064001500||Open End Set||4.8F||70||Each|
|400151||M0064001510||Open End Set||6F||70||Each|
|400152||M0064001520||Open End Set||7F||70||Each|
|400153||M0064001530||Open End Set||8F||70||Each|
|400161||M0064001610||Firm Stamey Open Tip Set||4F||70||Each|
|400162||M0064001620||Firm Stamey Open Tip Set||4.8F||70||Each|
|400163||M0064001630||Firm Stamey Open Tip Set||6F||70||Each|
|400164||M0064001640||Firm Stamey Open Tip Set||7F||70||Each|
|400140||M0064001400||Flexible Tip Open End Set||6F||70||Each|
|400141||M0064001410||Flexible Tip Open End Set||7F||70||Each|
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Caution: The law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
This Ureteral Catheter is not packaged with a DFU, as allowed by 21CFR 801.109 and MDD 93/42/EEC Annex 1, clause 13.1. These devices are for prescription use only and the indications, contraindications, directions, hazards, warnings, and other information are commonly known through physician training and widespread use of these devices to practitioners licensed by law to use them.