Rubicon 14 Support Catheter is designed to facilitate crossing of tight occlusions.
With an ultra-low lesion entry profile, a strong next-generation distal tip for superior push, and three radiopaque markers, Rubicon is engineered for excellent cross — giving you every advantage when tackling challenging lesions.
Ultra-low 0.018" lesion entry profile
- Enhances lesion access and entry
- Facilitates crossing of tight occlusions and challenging vasculature
- Enables delivery with and exchange of 0.014” guidewires
- Robust balloon catheter tip design maximizes pushability
- Strong shaft material and hydrophilic coating facilitates excellent cross
- Three radiopaque markers offer enhanced visibility on imaging equipment
- Contrasting purple tip simplifies wire backloading
- Clear shaft provides visibility of bleedback
May 07, 2018
PDF, 4.0 MB