The closed-cell Carotid WALLSTENT Endoprosthesis has been engineered to combine a unique stent design with a minimal free cell area1, and a highly flexible, intuitive delivery system.
Closed Cell Stent Design
- Intended to provide increased scaffolding for optimal lesion coverage
- Designed to promote excellent angiographic results
- Engineered to provide a smooth inner lumen
- Low-profile, highly flexible delivery system designed to provide excellent tracking through tortuous anatomy
- Monorail delivery system allows rapid catheter exchanges
- Reconstrainable* when deployed up to the limit marker band
- Exceptional stent radiopacity intended to provide excellent angiographic visibility for precise positioning
- Radiopaque markers on the inner shaft and retractable outer sheath are designed to aid in stent positioning
Carotid WALLSTENT™ Monorail™ Endoprosthesis
|UPN/Order Code||Catalog No.||GTIN||Unconstrained Diameter* (mm)||Unconstrained Length* (mm)||Guide Sheath Compatibility (F)||Guide Catheter Compatibility|
The C-code used for this product is C1876, Stent, non-coated/non-covered with delivery system. C-codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers.
Note: Boston Scientific is not responsible for the correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.