Spinal Cord Stimulator System
Therapy as Unique as
Your Patients’ Pain
Pain is dynamic.
And every patient’s pain is unique.
The Spectra WaveWriter SCS System is designed to simplify personalization and provide the type of stimulation your patients need—when and where they need it.
Why Personalization Matters
Recent randomized controlled trials have shown:
- There may be different mechanisms involved with different therapies.1
- Some patients may only respond to one therapy.2
- Multiple therapies provide superior outcomes when patients are able to choose the most effective therapy.3
A Personalized Approach
With real-time patient therapy ratings and corresponding patient optimization reports, the Spectra WaveWriter SCS System is designed to help you personalize each patient’s therapy and fine-tune your approach as their pain changes over time.
Stay Up to Date
Receive emails about the latest SCS pain management news, innovations and events in your area.
Want to Learn More?
Have a representative contact you to learn more about our SCS pain management innovations.
*Subperception stimulation has been demonstrated to be safe and effective in patients who have been treated successfully with conventional, paresthesia-inducing stimulation for at least six months. Full stimulation parameter ranges and options for both paresthesia based and subperception therapy are available for clinician’s use throughout the patient’s experience and treatment with SCS.
1. Rauck et al, Differential MOAs in SCS: A PET Study. Podium Presentation, NANS 2015.
2. Thomson et al, PROCO Response to Paresthesia and kHz. N=22. Podium Presentation, INS 2017.
3. Post hoc analysis of North et al. WHISPER: A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Controlled Crossover Trial Evaluating Subperception SCS at ≤1.2kHz. N=70. Podium Presentation, NANS 2018.
Results from clinical studies are not predictive of results in other studies. Results in other studies may vary.