With microspheres, consistency of size matters. Our Embozene Microspheres and Oncozene Microspheres are precisely calibrated for greater embolization control. Watch to learn more.
Animation of Oncozene Microspheres in TACE procedure. Indications, Safety and Warnings links below.
Oncozene Microspheres are indicated for the embolization of arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) and hypervascular tumors (HVT), and hepatoma.
- Controlled embolization with precisely calibrated and standardized microspheres
- 95% of all microspheres fall within the stated variance
- Greater flexibility with single sale units in 2 ml and 3 ml sized syringes
- Colored white to enhance visualization
Product Specification and Sizes
- 3 sizes from 40 μm to 100 μm, in 2 mL or 3 mL syringes
- Precisely calibrated 40 μm size, non-radioactive microsphere indicated for hepatoma
- Only product offered in 3mL packaging
- Shelf life of 3 years
|Size||2 ml Syringe||3 ml Syringe|
|40 ± 10 μm||10420-US1||10430-US1|
|75 ± 15 μm||10720-US1||10730-US1|
|100 ± 25 μm||11020-US1||11030-US1|