CHANNEL™ Steerable Sheath’s CurveLock™ Technology designed for precise position
CHANNEL™ Steerable Sheath for control, stability and visualization
CHANNEL Steerable Sheath is designed with a strong, steerable shaft to facilitate placement of devices in peripheral and coronary systems.
Right Place, Right Time, Right Sheath – Every Time.
The Sheath for Every Ablation Case. Versatile, Consistent and Dependable.
- Allows for flushing and aspiration
- Designed to remain in the precise position once
- Prevents back-bleed
- Flush Holes: Allows for continuous heparin delivery
- Radiopaque: Marker Band Convenient visualization
- Braided Shaft: The exclusive shaft features optimal torque and kink resistance
- Inner PTFE Liner: Allows for smooth advance of devices
- 0 to 180° steerability with active straightening
- The pin-point control and stability of the CHANNEL Steerable Sheath provide critical capabilities for a successful case
|French Size Compatibility||8F||9F|
|Sheath Inner Diameter (ID)||8.3F / 2.8mm||9.8F / 3.3mm|
|Sheath Outer Diameter (OD)||11.4F / 3.8mm||12.6F / 4.2mm|
|Sheath Usable Length||67cm||67cm|
Sheath Radiopaque Marker
|0.25in / 6.35mm from tip||0.25in / 6.35mm from tip|
|Sheath Turning Range||0 to 180°||0 to 180°|
|Dilator Usable Length||86cm||86cm|
|Transseptal Needle Compatibility||89cm needle||89cm needle|
|Dilator ID Compatibility||0.038in / 1mm||0.038in / 1mm|