Find A Physician

Locate a qualified physician to discuss your incontinence symptoms.

The American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) offers a provider directory as a public service for women who wish to locate a qualified physician in their area. This directory contains the names and addresses of physicians whose professional activity is devoted to the practice of urogynecology. This data base can be searched by name, state, or zip code.

The following link will direct you to the Provider Directory on the AUGS patient website,

Find a Physician Near You