Resources to Help You Manage Your OR
We are dedicated to helping you improve:
Understand Medicare's Quality Programs
Understand the impacts of Medicare’s Quality Programs on your hospital:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) (aka “Meaningful Use”)
- Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Reduction Program
- Readmission Reduction Program (RRP)
- Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
Boston Scientific would like to help you understand and prepare for these changes by inviting you to a complimentary on-demand webinar.
Access Urology Reimbursement Guides >
Access Women's Health Reimbursement Guides >
Download a Snapshot of U.S. Coding and Payment by Site of Service >
Range of programs designed to reduce capital outlay expenditure.
Reduce Scope Repair Costs
Protect Your Flexible Ureteroscopes
Unlike traditional flat-tip laser fibers, the ball-shape tip of the Flexiva™ TracTip Single-Use Laser Fiber allows the fiber to pass through a fully deflected scope without damaging the ureteroscope liner or optics.1
Use Flexible Ureteroscopes Less Often
Using an antiretropulsion device such as BackStop™ Gel, which has been proven to prevent stone migration, may prevent the need to switch from a rigid ureteroscope to a flexible ureteroscope during a procedure.
Physician and Nurse Training Programs
Educational programs for our customers, focused on the procedures and products supporting surgical treatment of urinary stone disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence.
View Urology Training Programs >
Learn About the Pelvic Floor Institute™ >
Supporting Four 522 Trials
- NIH Study (i.e., SUPeR) and Boston Scientific Study for Uphold™ LITE Vaginal Support System
- Solyx™ SIS/Obtryx™ II Sling Systems
- Xenform™ Soft Tissue Matrix
Supporting Evidence-based Medicine
- Thirteen Pelvic Organ Prolapse studies covering SSLF, hysteropexy and transvaginal augmentation with mesh and biologic grafts
- Two Stress Urinary Incontinence studies, including all three sling approaches
- Seven Stone Management studies, including two focused on Ureteral Stent unmet needs
Service and Support
Sales representatives across the country dedicated to Urology and Women’s Health to provide you with better service and support.
Inventory assessment and custom cart programs to help reduce inventory carrying costs.
Fast, Flexible Shipping
Fast shipping to give you flexibility managing inventory.
Reduce Guidewire Codes
The SensorTM Hybrid Guidewire combines the access of a nitinol hydrophilic wire with the handling and security of a PTFE wire. As hybrid wires combine features of individual wires, they may decrease the need for multiple guidewire codes.2
Reduce Stent Codes
The PolarisTM Ultra Ureteral Stent is a dual durometer stent with a firm renal coil designed to prevent migration and a soft nautilus bladder coil designed to reduce bladder irritation.
Patient Education Guides
Easy-to-read materials to help your patients understand health conditions, treatment options and procedures.
Patient Education Tools for Physicians
drawMD Urology iPad™ App
Draw urological conditions and treatments and email information to patients using your iPad.
POP-Q iPad App and Program
Designed to enhance education of patients with pelvic organ prolapse using interactive disease state animations.
- Bench Testing on file with Boston Scientific. Bench testing not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
- Holden T, Pedro RN, Hendlin K, et al. Evidence-based instrumentation for flexible ureteroscopy: a review. J Endourol. 2008;22(7):1423-6.