A single-use solution to respond to continued patient care concerns.
Time and cost savings
of 17 minutes per case on average and 44% reduction in cost over a two-year period shown at one institution.1,2
Eliminates procedure delays or cancellationsdue to lack of scope availability.3
No chance of a reprocessing breachwith a single-use device, reducing the possibility of infection spread.4
Watch this webinar:
- Unique infection prevention challenges faced by urology departments
- Risks associated with COVID-19 and periprocedural antimicrobial prophylaxis
- Strategies for strengthening practices and protecting patients, personnel and the community at large
The COVID-19 pandemic has created new and unfamiliar constraints on you and your patients.
PATIENT ACTIVATION RESOURCES
Customizable resources to help address patient concerns and support your reengagement outreach efforts.
And be sure to ask your
Boston Scientific sales representative about our:
- Munver R, Tsui J, Ahmed M, et al. An Algorithmic Approach to Implementation of a Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope Results in a Decrease in Reusable Digital Flexible Ureteroscope Repair Costs. Abstract presented at the AUA 2019, May 3-6, 2019. Chicago, IL.
- Munver R, Tsui J, Desroches B, et al. Selective Utilization of the LithoVue Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope for the Management of Upper Urinary Tract Stones Results in Shorter Operative Times and Cost Savings. Abstract presented at the WCE 2019, Oct 29-Nov 02, 2019. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Ofstead CL, Wetzler HP, Snyder AK, et al. Endoscope reprocessing methods: a prospective study on the impact of human factors and automation. Gastroenterol Nurs. 2010 Jul-Aug;33(4):304-11.
- Ofstead CL, Heymann OL, Quick MR, et al. The effectiveness of sterilization for flexible ureteroscopes: A real-world study. Am J Infect Control. 2017 Aug 1;45(8):888-95.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.