Training & Support
Explore dozens of available high-quality device in-service resources and videos providing helpful step-by-step instructions for various devices and procedures.
Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) Programs
- Bronchial Thermoplasty - Learn about the treatment options for severe asthma.
- Management of Central Airway Obstruction - Explore various disease states of the airway, and current treatment options for managing obstruction.
- Transbronchial Needle Aspiration - Review the role of Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA) in the diagnosis of airway, hilar and mediastinal disease.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound - Explore benefits of EBUS, the importance of staging, and the technology used. Learn about the current tools of staging lung cancer including CT, PET, EUS, EBUS, and surgical methods.
Infection Prevention Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) Programs
- Endoscope Associated Infections - This program summarizes the current information on multi-drug resistant organisms linked to endoscope-associated infections. Participants will examine the link between inadequate endoscope reprocessing and pathogen transmission.
- Endoscope Reprocessing - Participants will learn about specific reprocessing challenges and contrast reprocessing recommended guidelines from various agencies.
- Reprocessing Endoscope Accessories - The program reviews the functions of flexible endoscope accessories along with the FDA Guideline on preventing cross-contamination from water irrigation systems and recommendations for tracking and storing reusable valves and endoscopes as a unique set in the GI Suite.
- Super Bugs and Slime: Challenges in a New Era of Endoscope Reprocessing -Explore the relationships between effective endoscope processing and the microbes it is designed to eliminate. We will discuss how biofilm formation makes relatively straightforward processing protocols difficult to execute and how it impacts the newer approaches to endoscope processing including sterilization, 2X high-level disinfection and culturing endoscopes.
- Tides are Turning: What’s Your Infection Prevention Strategy? Learn about current data on GI endoscope contamination rates as well as the current epidemiology of multidrug-resistant organisms and subsequent impact on endoscope-associated infections.
- Visual Inspection of Flexible Endoscopes - Participants will review the common types of damage that can be detected using a thorough visual inspection routine and learn how to properly handle an endoscope in order to avoid damage during routine use and reprocessing.
Inquire about CNE Programs
Hands-on Device Training
Training for clinical staff to advance patient care provided by your knowledgeable local sales team. A large variety of hands-on training topics are available, many coinciding with available CNE topics.