A Personalized and Connected Trial Experience
mySCS introduces goal setting, simple progress tracking and real time expert support.
Patients using mySCS are more likely to have a successful trial.1
Education and Expectation Setting
- Patient Education Resources for instant access to essential information
- Realistic Goal Setting to better assess progress and trial outcome
Progress Tracking and Real-Time Support
- Daily patient feedback for progress tracking
- Automated reminders to increase patient compliance
- Allows for communication when needed
- Direct connection to care team
Trial Summary Documentation
- Trial summary report to easily document success
- Data-driven insights to optimize the decision for permanent implant
The SIMPLIFY Method
Personalization Made Simple
The SIMPLIFY Method personalizes pain relief with seamless lead coverage and science-driven therapy recommendations featuring the Contour™ Sub-Perception† Algorithm.
This approach is now available across the upgraded SCS portfolio.
The SIMPLIFY Method offers science-driven therapy recommendations based on clinical evidence from the HALO Study2, PROCO RCT3 and the COMBO RCT.4
Boston Scientific pioneered the concept of effective neural dosing with an expanded understanding of sub-perception therapy from 10 Hz to 10,000 Hz.
With computer-generated algorithms powered by Multiple Independent Current Control (MICC) and proprietary 3D anatomical modeling.
THE ILLUMINA 3DTM ALGORITHM
THE CONTOURTM ALGORITHM
Upgraded SCS Portfolio
With a portfolio to meet the unique needs of each patient, Boston Scientific now offers the Illumina 3D Algorithm and the Contour Sub-perception Algorithm to new and existing patients.
More Pain Management Solutions
Explore other Boston Scientific pain management therapies designed to help you meet a variety of patients’ needs.