Professional Organization Membership and Fee Requests
We may provide support for professional organizations and societies dedicated to promoting education, research and clinical standards for the medical profession and are involved in the formulation of health policy, standards and guidelines to improve quality care.
Subsets Within Professional Organization Fees
- An organization allows companies to purchase a membership for a period of time, which comes with benefits to the companies, such as board participation.
- Symposium Fees / Meeting Room Fees: An organization fee allowing Boston Scientific to host an event in connection with a third-party program (such as a tradeshow or other meeting of a professional organization). Boston Scientific would own/control the content of the event, set up any A/V, and provide food for attendees, if appropriate.
- Advertising Fees: An organization fee allowing Boston Scientific to include promotional collateral in attendee facing areas, such as advertisements.
- Badge Fees: An organization fee to obtain extra registration badges for a third-party event, such as a tradeshow or other meeting of a professional organization.
Please email the specific division Grant Coordinators if you have any questions about your submission and/or would like to know how to submit your request
- Endoscopy: email@example.com
- Interventional Cardiology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neuromodulation: BSN.Grants@bsci.com
- Peripheral Interventions: email@example.com
- Rhythm Management (CRM): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urology and Pelvic Health: email@example.com
We receive many worthwhile requests. Unfortunately, due to budget limitations, we are unable to fund them all. It is important to note that past funding does not guarantee future approval and that submissions can be approved at an amount less than the requested amount. Do not assume that a request has been approved. Requestors will receive an email notification of approval or denial after the Boston Scientific committee has made its decisions.
Read additional details about the U.S. Physician Payment Sunshine Act ›
Professional Organization Fee Requirements
- A completed Boston Scientific Professional Organization Membership/Fee application using our online tool
- A letter of request including mission statement or description of organization and the benefits that Boston Scientific will receive from membership (e.g., free access to a newsletter, etc.)
- Completed W-9 form (W-9 forms can be found on the IRS website.)
Boston Scientific employees can also complete the Professional Organization Membership/Fee application on behalf of health care institutions, medical societies, national associations and academic medical centers. Employees should refer to the Corporate intranet for more details.
Please note: We cannot review incomplete submissions. A Boston Scientific employee may contact you with questions or if any information is missing.