We may provide support for exhibits to a third-party to host a designated booth, exhibit or other space devoted to Boston Scientific or Boston Scientific product. Typically, this would involve fees used to set up product information, or demonstration booth or tabletop display at events such as an individual hospital symposium, community education event, charitable fundraiser or tradeshow.
We may provide funding for exhibits whether or not we provide a grant for the same educational program. Exhibit and educational program grant applications should be submitted, reviewed and approved as two separate requests.
We receive many worthwhile requests. Unfortunately, due to budget limitations, we are unable to fund them all. It is important to note that past funding does not guarantee future approval and that submissions can be approved at an amount less than the requested amount. Do not assume that a request has been approved. Requestors will receive an email notification of approval or denial after the Boston Scientific committee has made its decisions.
Read additional details about the U.S. Physician Payment Sunshine Act ›
- A completed Boston Scientific Exhibit Request Application using our online tool
Please note: Apply at least 60 days prior to event start date.
- A letter of request on the program provider’s letterhead that includes:
- Exhibit prospectus, (description of exhibit space), etc.
- Description of expected conference attendees (e.g., focus group)
- Program agenda or brochure
- Levels of sponsorship and associated benefits, if applicable
- Completed W-9 form (W-9 forms can be found on the IRS website.)
These documents can be uploaded into the online tool.
Please note: We cannot review incomplete applications. A Boston Scientific employee may contact you with questions or if any information is missing.